1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the nut butter, Rebuild Strength, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well until you achieve a moldable batter.
2. Roll one tablespoon of mixture between your palms to form a ball. Repeat until all of the mixture is used.
3. Place each ball onto a cookie pan and, using your finger, lightly press down onto the centre of each of them to slightly flatten them while also creating a small well (for the nut butter topping to sit in).
4. Add a small amount of nut butter into each well (avoid too much, or it may run down the sides).
5. Place the pan in the fridge to set for at least one hour.
6. Once set, to store the cookies, place them in an airtight container and keep in the fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy.
|Energy (kcal)||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Fiber (g)||Protein (g)|
Always read the label – use only as directed.
Nutrition content is approximate and based on values obtained from www.CalorieKing.com.au.