How to Prepare:
1. Place biscuits in a small bag and crush with a rolling pin. Distribute the crumbs over the bottom of the ramekins.
2. Mix 8 tsp High Protein Iced Coffee with 8 tsp water with a fork or small spatula until smooth and pour over the biscuit base.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining High Protein Iced Coffee with the remaining water. Add cream cheese and yoghurt, and whisk until smooth.
4. Pour this mixture on top of the biscuit layer.
5. Dust with cocoa powder, if desired.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
|Energy (kcal)||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Fiber (g)||Protein (g)|
Always read the label – use only as directed.
Nutrition content is approximate and based on values obtained from www.CalorieKing.com.au.