Tri Blend Chocolate Torte
- 6 Scoops (80g) Tri Blend Select Coffee Caramel
- 130 g pitted dates soaked overnight in cold water or for 10 minutes in boiling water
- 150 g almond meal
- 4 Tbsp. (40g) cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil (coconut or olive oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 80 mL unsweetened almond milk (or sub any other plant-based drink)
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Blend the dates with 150ml of the soaking water into a smooth purée.
3. Add the puréed dates in a bowl along with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Transfer into a greased 7-inch cake tin and smooth it out.
5. Bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes - The torte will firm up when cooled.
Keep covered in the fridge for up to a few days.
Nutrients per serving:
|Energy (kcal)||Protein (g)|
Calories 247 • Protein 10 g
Always read the label – use only as directed.
This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet.
Nutrition information is approximate and based on values obtained from www.calorieking.com.au.