We are proud to announce that we have won the SOCIAL SELLING AWARD at the Complementary Medicines Australia (CMA) 21st Annual Industry Awards Dinner held on Thursday February 25 in Sydney.
This award recognises excellence demonstrated by an organisation that provides high quality complementary medicines to consumers via the vibrant and growing direct selling channel. This is the fifth time that Herbalife Nutrition has won this award in the last 6 years*, taking out the title 2015-2017, 2019 and now again in 2021.
Peter Hurley, General Manager of Herbalife Nutrition Australia and New Zealand stated “We are honoured to be recognised as a premier global nutrition company that continues to provide high quality products to meet the demands of today’s market. This achievement would not be possible without the great work of our Members and employees who are all aligned with our mission to help people live healthier and happier lives.”
The Social Selling Award highlights key Herbalife Nutrition initiatives including, but not limited to:
- The Body Transformation Challenge – a forum for Members to share the Herbalife Nutrition Philosophy and provide personalised coaching to help participants live healthier, happier lives.
- Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board: Our experts shared knowledge with Members and the public to increase awareness of the importance of balanced nutrition and a healthy active lifestyle.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity and Support offered to our Herbalife Nutrition Independent Members.
- Recognition for exceptional standards and quality assurance: We provide Gold Standard Guarantees in quality assurance and consumer protection to all Herbalife Nutrition Independent Members and their customers.
- Product Innovation and New Product Launches: New products were developed and launched including TriBlend Select, High Protein Iced Coffee and Vitamin Skin Masks to respond to dynamic market demands and consumer needs.
- Herbalife Nutrition as Official Nutrition Partner and Senior Partner to our sponsored team, A-League’s Western Sydney Wanderers FC and the women’s team via the W-League.
- Enhanced online presence: the launch of Instagram and a renovated, mobile-friendly website to provide more accessible and engaging information for key consumers.
- Media and Advertising Campaigns to raise awareness of Herbalife Nutrition’s flagship product Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, and our status as #1 in the world in meal replacements and protein supplements combined** and weight management and wellbeing.***
- The Herbalife Nutrition Foundation Bike Ride: Members raise funds to give back to the community, and support our six charity partners in Australia and New Zealand.
- Active involvement working with industry associations, including the Build It Better Initiative to ensure continuous product improvements aligned to industry requirements.
*Complementary Medicines Australia did not hold awards in 2020
**Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2021ed, meal replacement and protein supplements definitions; combined % RSP share GBO, 2020 data”
*** Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2021ed, weight management and wellbeing category definition; % RSP share GBO, 2020 data."